Heighten the exposure of The Cook Islands implementing media outreach to position the Cook Islands as a reputable South Pacific Island destination. Align with airline partner Air New Zealand offering a one day per week direct service, and tour operator Spacific for sales conversion.
- Pitch to Nine Network Today Show weather producer to consider The Cook Islands for a live broadcast.
- Develop a business case for production budget and coordinate contributions from partners
- Negotiate airline endorsement and exposure for Air New Zealand in return for flight support
- Coordinate story ideas for producer to review and approve
- Itinerary coordination including for 3 day live shoot including flights, accom, activities, meals
- Tour operator Spacific package developed exclusively for the shoot
- Negotiate digital and social exposure to compliment live broadcast
- Today Show reported top rating days when Cook Islands footage aired
- Social media posts averaged over 3000 views per video of each live cross
- Air New Zealand and Spacific Travel reported an increase of enquiries and bookings as a result of the exposure.
- Host Natalia Cooper, retweeted all Today Show coverage on her own personal account providing additional endorsement and exposure.