Non Traditional Partnerships
Showcase natural landscapes of British Columbia & Alberta through a non traditional partner that will heighten awareness amongst the consumer direct and allow for data acquisition for follow up on holiday packages, leading the consumer down the path to purchase.
- Pitch documentation was sent to outdoor adventure and clothing label Kathmandu, who accepted a summer shoot in Whistler, Vancouver, on-board Via Rail and in Jasper National Park
- These locations were featured as a backdrop to Kathandu’s summer collection on large billboard sites in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne surrounding key locations near airports
- Additional marketing activities included inclusion of images and location identification in Kathmandu’s club newsletter, website, social media, and on-line catalogue
- A competition was set up for their members to win a trip to Canada allowing for further data acquisition
- Budget management to cover flight costs and ground
- Image assets from Kathmandu were provided to BC and Alberta to expand on visual libraries
- Outdoor advertising exposure generated valued at $500,000
- A database of 20,000 competition entries for those who had requested to receive further information on BC and Alberta was provided to both provinces
- BC and Alberta backdrop locations were sent to out via EDM to Kathmandu’s 55,000 members.