Owners of New Zealand’s premier ski resorts including The Remarkables and Coronet Peak in Queenstown and Mt. Hutt out of Christchurch had no central office in Australia, but required a regular connection with Tourism New Zealand, the NZ Ski Tourism Marketing Network and the many airlines servicing Queenstown and Christchurch to make strategic decisions on marketing and media investments in the Australian place.
NZSki contract prMarketing to manage their seasonal media relations in Australia, which required representing NZSki at industry gatherings hosted by these organisations to provide market intelligence reports back to NZSki.
- provide media leads in the market place to generate editorial exposur
- review marketing activities presented by industry partners
- provide leads and in-put on behalf of the NZSki resorts to ensure equal representation
- develop a pr strategy based on budget available
- leverage exposure through industry relationships and non traditional partnerships
- research competitive landscape
- ROI is based on representation and market intelligence to support overall growth within the organisation. NZSki stats are confidential yet year on year growth out of Australia is delivered
- Alignment with Tourism New Zealand featuring Mt. Hutt as their focus mountain for TVC commercials
- Air New Zealand social media showcased a snowball video in Queenstown utilizing Coronet Peak and The Remarkables as a background