Manage all aspects of coordinating an Australian Sales Mission in partnership with airlines servicing South America including: Aerolineas Argentineas, Qantas Airways and LAN Airlines. Educate Australian travel agents on the key tourism attractions of both countries, whilst demonstrating a dedicated commitment to the market for industry partners.
- Secure venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne along with audio and catering
- Australian tour operators were invited to support the events for a fee. Tour operators who participated included South America Tourism Office, Travel Projects, Chimu Adventures, Bfirst Travel, Kumuka Worldwide, Bunnik Tours, Tucan Travel, Adventure World, Tempo Holidays, Scenic Tours, World Expeditions, South America Travel Centre, and Contours.
- Coordinate a B2B session in all three cities
- Draft scripts for key speakers
- Secure entertainment for each event
- Incorporated a media event into the roadshow when in Sydney
- Run competitions to engage agents and enhance participation
- 1500 agents attended the road show Australia wide
- 45 media attended an industry luncheon
- operators reported an average 10% across the board increase in South American sales post the road show
- travel trade media covered the roadshow extensively
- 800 agents entered the competition and requested further information be sent to them